CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

How Technology affects my life

The way technology affect my life is that,I go through my daily life with it,I use lights to see and electricity to do many more things.If there wasn't technology,then I wouldn't have a way to communicate fast and get to my destination quickly.If there wasn't technology,then I would have a slow way of doing my assignments.

Technology has also expanded my life by the food we eat,it allows us to eat some of the foods that can't be attained by hand,it also makes our lives easier to live in,there is air conditioner and heater which uses technology to work and we also use refrigerators to keep our foods cold and safe so we don't get sick the next time we eat it.Technology also helped me by my bad skin disease, if I didn't have it,my immune system would be weak and my skin would be worse than it already is,and that is how technology affects my life.

4 comments:

adalea said...

its life not live, i think that those are good ways technology can help. I liked it! :)

Steedy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steedy said...

look at my blogg